Bolpur Manab Jamin (BMJ), an Non-Governmental Organization and registered under the West Bengal Societies Registration Act, 1961.
Situated in a sub humid zone that has Laterite soil and Vindhya Alluvial soil.
The majority of area has Schedule Tribe & Schedule Caste and large population of landless farmers.
Working for 15 years in the field of agriculture, health, nutrition, education, women empowerment, Farmers’ Club, Self Help Group etc.
BMJ is working at 51 villages of 5 Blocks (Bolpur-Sriniketan Block, Dubrajpur Block, Khoyrasole Block, Illambazar Block and Mayureshwar 1 Block)
- Improve Food Security
- Increase the Nutritional Status of families
- Achieve 100 % Enrollment of Children in school up to class VIII
- Reduce school dropout
- Improve financial inclusion
- Involve more people in government Income Generation Schemes.
- Increase environmental awareness